I’m okay. Thanks so much for the sweet and concerned messages.
My cervix is still long. We’re now 3.12 to 3.37, which Dr. K says is fine. Before we wanted above 3, but now the magic number is 2.5. She offered to let me make my next appointment for whenever I wanted – I assumed this morning would be pushing it a bit and said I thought we’d try two weeks again for the next measurement. We’ll see if I can handle waiting that long. She also gave us the number of someone who could do couple’s childbirth classes because I don’t want to be in a class with lots of people (thanks for that advice – I think it came from Aurelia?). I figure I’ll hold onto that too scared to call for at least the next month.
And of course we’re on the watch for contractions.
One of my advisers was extremely supportive about my putting off the job market decision, the other, not so much. Not opposed to my decision. But somewhat condescending.