We appreciate all the concerned emails, comment, and phone call. Sara is in the hospital again, but everything seems to be relatively fine again. On Monday morning, she woke up to discover a significant amount of blood. She got an immediate appt with one of her regular doctor’s colleagues. Everything initially looked fine (blood was soon gone, cervix was fine, etc.), but after hooking her up to the monitor, she started contracting pretty seriously and feeling quite ill on top of that. So, they sent her back to “old hospital,” where contractions continued. They decided to do steroids this time, along with nifedipine to stop the contractions. That worked by late last night, without blood pressure complications, and this morning, the doctor decided to stop dosage and see if they start up again. If not, they’re going to do the regular measurements, and send her home. Let’s hope that’s the case. She’ll probably update again tonight if she’s not too exhausted.